The AmazingMadeira.com platform, its content and infrastructure are owned by Sandra Rodrigues, and advertised online hosting announcements are hereby approved, however, their content is the exclusive responsibility of the owners of the respective accommodations.
Terms and Conditions
1. The platform
- AmazingMadeira.com is an online platform of free access through which you can reserve several types of temporary accommodation (villas, apartments, and rooms).
- The ads on the AmazingMadeira.com platform are paid by the owners of the respective accommodations, who agree to submit them under the conditions agreed with AmazingMadeira.com, being fully responsible to the users for the advertised content, namely property characteristics and Terms of reservation, special price and availability conditions.
- When making a reservation through AmazingMadeira.com, the user establishes a direct contractual relationship with the owner of the accommodation making AmazingMadeira.com a vehicle of communication between them.
- Through the platform AmazingMadeira.com the user can make a reservation of accommodation in accordance with the conditions established by the respective holder in this platform, receiving through this a confirmation email of the same.
- AmazingMadeira.com does not guarantee to the users the veracity of the information published in the platform, that is the exclusive authorship and responsibility of the owners of the accommodation, nor is it responsible for any errors in the advertisements, or temporary interruptions, total and / or partial availability of the same imposed by their owners.
- AmazingMadeira.com makes no recommendation, advice or warranty of quality, level of service, qualification of any advertised accommodation.
- Ads on AmazingMadeira.com are only available for personal use and can not be used commercially, thus, it is not allowed to sell, make a hyperlink, copy, monitor (for example, via spider or scrape), display, transfer or reproduce any content or information, software, products or services advertised on the platform for any commercial activity or purpose, or otherwise.
- The prices indicated on the platform AmazingMadeira.com are presented for each accommodation, for daily stay value, and include VAT and all other taxes or fees legally due according to the current law applicable to each type of accommodation, however, subject to confirmation in the booking e-mail to be sent by the holder of the accommodation, and therefore, should be understood as merely indicative.
- At special times of the year, accommodation owners may present special prices for stays in specific periods, however, these prices may entail special restrictions and conditions, for example in relation to the conditions of cancellation and reimbursement, under the terms defined by each so that users should carefully check the description and price of the accommodation and / or room, prior to the realization of their reservation, as well as the conditions indicated in the respective confirmation email.
- All special offers and promotions are marked as such in the advertisement, and the responsibility for their fulfillment is entirely with the holder of the accommodation.
3. Privacy and Cookies
The AmazingMadeira.com platform respects the privacy of its users, our privacy and cookies policy set forth in its statement is intended to bring you closer to you, and to provide you with the best possible platform use.
The consultation of ads and booking requests made through the AmazingMadeira.com platform are free of charge and there is no charge or commission for its realization, corresponding to all announced prices of the amount payable to the advertiser.
5. Reservation and payment
- Upon receipt of your reservation and confirmation of the availability of the accommodation, the holder of the accommodation will require the user to pay the amount established as a pre-booking, a value that is variable and established by each holder of accommodation.
- The amount to be paid as a pre-booking will be informed to the user at the time of booking by e-mail sent by the owner of the accommodation, or on his behalf, and will be paid directly by bank transfer.
- Only after receiving payment of the pre-reservation value by the holder of the accommodation will the confirmation of the reservation made by the user be issued.
- In case of payment failure within 48 hours after the reservation request, the cancellation will take progress.
- In some accommodation, the owner may require a security deposit to guarantee the integrity of the property, which must be paid in cash upon check-in at the accommodation.
- The price of the stay must be paid by bank transfer.
- Payment of the stay will be made directly to the owner of the accommodation who is responsible for issuing the respective invoice and / or receipt of the final price due for the stay, in accordance with the legal regime that is specifically applicable to him.
- The general conditions of cancellation and no show of each accommodation are available and listed on each accommodation page. The user must take into account that certain prices or special offers made by the owners of the accommodation do not allow the cancellation or modification of the reservation.
- Late payment for incorrect account or any other occurrences occurring at the time of payment are the sole responsibility of the users, who assume full risk for their conduct, not watching them the right to claim any refund or imputation of amount incorrectly paid at the price.
- The conditions for the revision, alteration and cancellation of reservations are provided in the confirmation e-mail of the pre-booking and apply exclusively to the accommodation to which they refer.
- Each accommodation holder may charge different cancellation prices, according to the conditions provided in the booking confirmation email.
- AmazingMadeira.com advises users to carefully read all conditions of cancellation, payment and non-attendance at the desired accommodation before making their reservation.
- Whenever changes and / or corrections in the advertisements and / or other details corresponding to the accommodation, before or after the confirmation of the reservations, may cause the need to cancel confirmed reservations, the reimbursement of sums which may be provided by users as a pre-booking or reservation shall be ensured by the accommodation owners.
- AmazingMadeira.com is not responsible for the payment of any compensation, expense reimbursement, or loss cover if, for any reason unrelated to the platform administration, the holder of the accommodation is forced to cancel a confirmed booking.
Upon completing a reservation, the user agrees to receive via e-mail information about his / her destination, conditions regarding his / her reservation and / or satisfaction questionnaire. Other forms of communication are indicated in our privacy and cookies conditions.
8. Check in and delays
- The user must inform the expected arrival time at the time of booking so that the accommodation holder can prepare their check in.
- The name and telephone contact of the person responsible for the booked accommodation are provided in the pre-booking confirmation email.
- If there is a delay in your flight or transfer from the airport to your accommodation, it is the responsibility of the user to inform the person responsible for the check in time of their arrival at the accommodation by the number provided for that purpose.
9. Conduct of use of the accommodation
- The user acknowledges himself liable for any damages or losses caused by himself or any accompanying person in the accommodation, accepting the specific conditions established by each holder of accommodation. The payment of any damages must be made to the owner of the accommodation before the check out.
- The accommodation and other services are provided for the use of the number of people indicated in the reservation form, being prohibited the assignment or sharing with third parties of the contracted stay.
10. Special Requests
- If any special requests are needed, they must be made at the time of booking through the platform www.AmazingMadeira.com.
- Acceptance of the execution of special requests is the sole responsibility of each holder of accommodation.
11. User Reviews
- Users will be able to comment on the ad page on the AmazingMadeira.com platform for the sole purpose of Inform future clients of their opinion about the level of service / quality of the accommodation.
- Users’ comments may be (totally or partially) used by AmazingMadeira.com in performing marketing actions, promotion or improvement of the platform, in social media platforms, newsletters, special promotions, applications or other channels that are owned, Used and / or controlled by AmazingMadeira.com or our business partners.
- AmazingMadeira.com reserves the right to remove comments based on its free appreciation of them.
12. Legal Notice
- In accordance with the terms and conditions set forth here and in accordance with applicable legal provisions, AmazingMadeira.com only assumes responsibility for the direct and effective damages suffered by the user arising from a failure to manage the platform attributed to it.
- AmazingMadeira.com, any of its employees or other persons involved in the creation, management, sponsorship, promotion and development of the platform and its contents are not responsible for any emergent damages or direct loss indirectly caused by the loss, impossibility, or impediment of use of the accommodation as advertised in the platform, whose responsibility is exclusive of the respective owner.
- AmazingMadeira.com is unrelated to the possible charge by the holder of the accommodation of values not announced in its platform, that it not in the contractual relationship established between the user and the holder of the accommodation.
13. Intellectual property rights
- The software required, available and / or used by the platform and the intellectual property rights and copyrights of the content in the same constant, are property of the owner of AmazingMadeira.com, its suppliers or suppliers.
- AmazingMadeira.com has sole ownership of all rights and titles of the platform on which the ads are published (including Customer comments and translated content) and it is forbidden to copy, alter, publish, promote, advertise, market, integrate, use, combine or otherwise use the content (including all translations and customer comments) without prior written permission.
- Any use and / or action mentioned above will constitute a violation of our intellectual property rights and copyrights.
14. General provisions
The terms and conditions of the AmazingMadeira.com platform, and the advertisements made on it, are governed by Portuguese law, and any litigation arising out of its use shall be submitted exclusively to the competent courts of Madeira, Portugal, with the express exclusion of any other forum, condition which users accept.
15. Foreign language version
The Portuguese version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any other foreign language versions, which constitute a mere courtesy for users who do not speak the Portuguese language, without the legal value inherent to the Portuguese version.
16. About AmazingMadeira.com
- AmazingMadeira.com is a national registered trademark, which aims to promote through computer platforms advertising private properties owned by third parties in local accommodation and rural tourism located on Madeira Island.
- The operational management services are provided by Sandra Rodrigues, with the main professional activity designated by “Property Management for Other”. Sandra Rodrigues, is the owner of the rights inherent to the brand “AmazingMadeira.com”.
Last updated: January 2017
Informação ao Consumidor
Em caso de litígio de consumo, o consumidor pode recorrer à Plataforma Europeia de Resolução de Litígios em Linha, disponível em http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr ou às seguintes entidades de resolução alternativa de litígios de consumo:
CNIACC – Centro Nacional de Informação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo
Telefone: 213 847 484; E-mail: [email protected]
CIMAAL – Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Algarve
Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Distrito de Coimbra
Telefone: 239 821 690/289; E-mail: [email protected]
Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo de Lisboa
Centro de Informação de Consumo e Arbitragem do Porto
Telefone: 225 508 349 / 225 029 791; E-mail: [email protected]
Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Vale do Ave/Tribunal Arbitral
Telefone: 253 422 410; E-mail: [email protected]
Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem de Consumo (Tribunal Arbitral de Consumo)
Telefone: 253 617 604; E-mail: [email protected]
Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo da Região Autónoma da Madeira
Telefone: 291 215 070; E-mail: centroarbitr[email protected]
Provedor do Cliente das Agências de Viagens e Turismo
Telefone: 213 553 010; E-mail: [email protected]
Para mais informações consulte o Portal do Consumidor em www.consumidor.pt.